commodity tgl 19 maret 2008 gmn?

All mau tanya Sumber Dari Blomberg harga2 Comodity Turun mengikuti harga Minyak dunia 102/Barel yg saya mau tanya harga nickel: PRICE CHANGE %CHANGE TIME COPPER FUTURE (USd/lb.) 349.350 -14.000 -3.85 10:09 LME ALUM HG FUTUR (USD/MT) 2894.250 -76.000 -2.56 03/19 LME COPPER FUTURE (USD/MT) 8053.000 -237.000 -2.86 03/19 LME LEAD FUTURE (USD/MT) 2829.250 -115.250 -3.91 03/19 LME NICKEL FUTURE (USD/MT) 29195.000 -800.000 -2.67 03/19 <<<<<<< LME ZINC FUTURE (USD/MT) 2394.000 -111.500 -4.45 03/19 Minus 2,67% setara dengan 800.000an Bagaimana Dampaknya dengan Saham INCO dan antm? apakah Terkoreksi atau sebaliknya ikut IHSG yg sekarang mulai membaik? Bagaimana dengan Elnusa TBK ada pengaruh ga dengan turunnya harga minyak dunia di 102US/Barel Naik atau Turun?? Comment please am whiting ^^
Multi Quote Quote
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. buyparts.online
Multi Quote Quote
Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. Smm reseller panel
Multi Quote Quote
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, purchase ativan online
Multi Quote Quote
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. T-Shirts For Mom
Multi Quote Quote
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us apps free download
Multi Quote Quote
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. business insurance
Multi Quote Quote
Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post. Cheap Home Decor
Multi Quote Quote
I am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Relocation Services Cape Town
Multi Quote Quote
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? prueba gratuita de mspy
Multi Quote Quote

Recent Updates