MNC - Media Nusantara Citra

cmn dpt 132lot. :marah: == Selamat, donk. Paling ngga anda akan dapat profit 33 jt dlm 1 minggu dgn total investasi 60 jt! jadi eskpektasinya 50% ya bung.. bolelah aku ikut meramaikan walaupun cuma kebagian 12 lot.. smile ada laporan pandangan mata gak mengenai antrian di Glodok kemaren? masih ada kemungkinan dapet nggak ya? temen aku ada yang belum kebagian pengen ikut ngantri tapi aku nggak tau kansnya berapa besar. Pls share di sini dong kalo ada yg tau, big thx.
Multi Quote Quote
KALAU PESAN RIBUAN CUMA DAPAT 3 ATAU 2 LOT ,bagusan nggak usah…kotor2in pembukuan saja……..
Multi Quote Quote
jual di AR hari pertama :p Feeling sih kaga mungkin AR neh, tapi kalo beneran bisa AR berarti bd nya hebat sekali
Multi Quote Quote
Kalau anda punya rekening di Bhakti maka anda kemungkinan akan dapat jatah sekitar 4-10% (bervariasi - tergantung nilai portfolio anda di Bhakti)……….. Asing yang rencananya akan 30% terpaksa dikasih 20%……..apa sisanya beli dipasar ? MNC ini adalah proyeknya si Hary….kalau anda kenal dengan move2 nya si dia…….maka MNC dihari pertama sudah pasti naiknya besar sekali…selamat bertrading minggu depan
Multi Quote Quote
berari JSX bakalan ijo lagi dong! wah saatnya bulish nih! DOW juga ijo.
Multi Quote Quote
Through guile, business acumen and a never-say-die attitude, he built relationships with powerful individuals such as Anthony Salim, the scion of the Salim group, and former president Suharto''s children Bambang Trihatmodjo and Siti Hardijanti Rukmana (Tutut). There are those who believe some of those relationships were less than happy. Insiders say that while Hary was able to stay on good terms with the Suharto children, there was "bitterness" in the relationship with Anthony Salim, although that has now been put beside them. While it is unclear how Hary was able to accumulate the funds to acquire distressed assets, his financial engineering skills are beyond doubt as are his ability to leverage on relationships. For example, he used his connections to American billionaire investor George Soros to draw investors and build his financial portfolio, "Hary belongs to a new breed of Indonesian businessmen who grew from the financial sector rather than investing in the real sector," notes one prominent economist. "He is very good at financial restructuring eventhough some of his moves have been controversial." Hary''s biggest investment to date has been his 53% stake in Bimantara, once controlled by Bambang (he remains a silent shareholder with 13%). Hary recently renamed the company PT Global Mediacom and has transformed into the country''s largest integrated media company. Apart from Mediacom, through Bhakti Investama, he now controls more than 60 companies, including Tutut''s former toll road company Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada, property company Plaza Indonesia Realty and air carrier Adam Air. He soon hopes to add two more airlines to his stable in a major new direction for his business. "I consider myself as both a deal maker as well as a corporate builder," he notes. "Cutting a deal is one thing - that''s the easy part - creating value is much more difficult. Anybody can buy assets, not everybody can create value." Over the past four years, he has done just that at Mediacom. Not only has he disposed of non-core assets in the once-sprawling conglomerate, he has boosted the company''s bottom line - this year the group is tipped to achieve its best ever performance, recording revenues of $550 million and EBITDA (earnings before interest, depreciation and amortization) of $170 million. "The name change is to reflect our new business focus which is media and telecommunications," he notes. "We now have more synergy within the group as we can share content and resources across the entire company." Generating Investor Interest Market analysts and investors are watching his moves closely as the share prices of his listed vehicles continue their upward march. "He is very deal-smart but to his credit, he has proven that he can also build a business with his success at Bimantara or Mediacom," notes one equity investor. Mediacom''s share price has risen by nearly 10 times from Rp200 last year to Rp1,200 in mid May while Bhakti Investama''s share price has also rocketed from Rp125 last year to Rp1,410. "The market is starting to recognize what he has done at the group," notes Michael Chambers, head of Sales at CLSA Securities. "He has created value for shareholders and his business is now seen as a successful big business group." Consolidation and Convergence Hary has consolidated all his media holdings, which include television stations PT Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI), TPI and Global TV; the country''s largest pay TV provider Indovision; Seputar Indonesia, the country''s 3rd largest newspaper in terms of circulation; radio networks; a number of entertainment magazines; and a news portal under Media Nusantara Citra (MNC), which he plans to list in June this year "MNC is doing very well. By integrating all the media companies under MNC, we are able to share content, journalists, sales packages, our library consisting of 60,000 hours worth of video and video related content. By doing so we have achieved greater efficiency, boosted margins, and eliminated unnecessary costs." MNC expects to book revenues of $300 million and EBITDA of $100m this year, compared with five years ago when revenue was only $100 million and EBITDA $20 million. "It''s the vision and belief that made the synergy of media companies possible. What the media convergence people were talking about has become a reality," Hary told GlobeAsia in an interview at his house in South Jakarta. "It''s all about convergence. We had all the ingredients under Bimantara but I made it clear we wanted to create a multi-media group and I am very happy that all the business plans we prepared over the past few years have materialized." Now that he has firmly established himself as Indonesia''s top media mogul, Hary is intent on spreading his wings regionally. He is working on distributing program content in China and India and his MN Networks has clinched a deal with Japan''s NHK to broadcast Indonesian content. "My ambition is to be a regional player in the Asia Pacific," he notes. "We want to be in markets that are relevant to our business and which are good for the country." Connecting the Nation Through Global Mediacom, Hary also controls one of the fastest growing telecommunication companies in Indonesia. PT Mobile-8 Telecom operates two nationwide CDMA licenses, one cellular and one wireless. Over the past three years, Mobile 8 has expanded its subscriber base from just over 3,000 in 2003 to 1.4 million. As in his media operations, he has combined content with telecommunications as content provider PT Infokom Elektrindo. It generated the biggest revenue among such companies last year. "From premium SMS, quiz and votes, Infokom Elektrindo received 139 million SMS last year," Hary notes. Started in 2004, the company today has a market capitalization of $700 million and is growing fast "The company has a lot of cash and we are now rolling out our network nationwide to 7 million subscribers," Hari says. "By the end of this year, our target is to reach 4 million subscribers." As of end 2006, Mobile-8 had approximately 1.82 million CDMA cellular phone users, consisting of 97.5% pre-paid subscribers and 2.5% post-paid subscribers. This year, the company is targeting younger customers through the development of various-value added services in line with current lifestyle trends. Mobile-8 Telecom is the fourth largest telco in Indonesia but the only CDMA-based nationwide cellular operator. Through its product Fren, Mobile-8 offers both data and multimedia facilities within Its coverage area in Java, Madura, and Bali. Rp1 Trillion Target The businessman, still only 41, has come a long way from his early days in Surabaya. There was never any doubt that the young Hary had ambition: two weeks after returning from his studies in Canada, he set up Bhakti Investama. It was during his early years in business that he established ties with the Nadhlatul Ulama and its mercurial leader Abdurrahman Wahid, who would go on to become Indonesia''s fourth president. As the undisputed leader of the new generation of businessmen, Hary, who was born in Surabaya in 1965, says that PT Global Mediacom targets sales of Rp5 trillion in 2007 and profits of well above Rp1 trillion. "All the business plans I laid out five years ago have been realized. It was like a bet. Many people challenged me and said I was too daring. But I managed it," says Hary, relaxed in his comfortable home. "My belief is that you have to be persistent, focused and determined and must have a clear objective." He is undaunted by competition, either in the hotly contested telecommunication sector, dominated by state-owned PT Telkom and Indosat, or in media. "I am indifferent to foreign players in the telecommunications sector," he says in something of a slight to Indosat, which is majority owned by Singapore''s ST Telemedia, and XL Com, controlled by Malaysian government investment arm Khazanah Holdings. "I am used to competing in the free market and I believe that competition is good because companies will try to do their best. At the end of the day, the customer benefits like what we see in the mobile industry where rates have come down," he states. Hary, by now an acknowledged young master of the investment world, couldn''t resist a comment on the economy and the market in his meeting with GlobeAsia. Indonesian companies are now selectively financially stronger than pre-crisis, he believes, and he predicts that many companies will raise funds from the capital markets in the second half of the year. In his view, the Jakarta Composite Index has risen too fast in recent months but with new the initial public offerings (IPOs), the stock market will gain more depth.
Multi Quote Quote
TP MNC brp ya…
Multi Quote Quote
waduh panjang amaet?? intinya apa ya? naik kan?
Multi Quote Quote
Bung rain_maker ada terjemahannya tidak? :shameonyou:
Multi Quote Quote
ritel dapat nya dijatahin ya :siul: :siul: …….semoga nih saham pas listing bisa memberi gain minimal 20 % smile smile
Multi Quote Quote

Recent Updates