There are a lot of questions surrounding the 2019 NFL Draft quarterback class https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Brad-Nortman-Jersey , many of which are about former Oklahoma quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray. Outside of his size, there..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsHow does Kyler Murray committing to football help the Jaguars?New,104commentsESTShareTweetShareShareHow does Kyler Murray committing to football help the Jaguars?Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY SportsThere are a lot of questions surrounding the 2019 NFL Draft quarterback class, many of which are about former Oklahoma quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray. Outside of his size, there has been a question of his commitment to football Donte Moncrief Color Rush Jersey , or if he still has professional baseball aspirations.On Monday, Murray released a statement hoping to squash some of that belief.Personally, I do not think Murray is going to be on the Jacksonville Jaguars radar, but his announcement that he is fully committed to football does nothing but help them. I’m a fan of Murray and I think his NFL prospects are good, but with his size more-so than his height I have a hard time seeing Tom Coughlin commit the future to a 5-foot-10 Calais Campbell Jersey , 180-pound quarterback.Nonetheless, Murray’s statement can go a long way in helping the Jaguars if they are targeting a quarterback in the top of the 2019 NFL Draft. For one, I doubt Murray makes this statement unless he’s heard from some teams that he’s going to be a Top 15 pick. That’s where the money eclipses what he was going to make with his first baseball contract and really the only thing that I would think would force such a strong statement from the Murray camp.It adds another quarterback into the mix which could help push someone like Dwayne Haskins, who the Jaguars do absolutely like, down the board or make a trade up less costly than it would have been before.Like I said https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Blake-Bortles-Jersey , I do not think the Jaguars will be in the Murray sweepstakes, but more quarterbacks in the draft can only help the Jaguars. When Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone was asked about cornerback Jalen Ramsey and linebacker Telvin Smith opting not to join the team for workouts this week, Marrone noted the voluntary nature of this phase of work before saying he was sure both were working hard and that he tries not “to concern myself with things that are out of my control.”Jaguars executive vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin had a different take on things. If you recall Coughlin’s view that being on time for meetings meant arriving well in advance of their scheduled start time, you probably won’t be surprised by the take.“We’re close to 100 percent attendance — and quite frankly all of our players should be here,” Coughlin said A.J. Bouye Color Rush Jersey , via John Oehser of the team’s website.It’s obvious that Coughlin would like to have all of the players in attendance for this round of work, but the only time that every player is required to participate in the offseason program is during a three-day minicamp in June. Unless that changes in the next Collective Bargaining Agreement, there’s nowhere players should be at this time of year.
Multi Quote Quote