It doesn’t feel like a week to me. It feels like that was months ago. The Jets..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旿ets podcast: Catanzaro returns and free agency thoughtsNew Trumaine Johnson Jersey ,9commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJets podcast: Catanzaro returns and free agency thoughtsKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsFree agency has slowed down quite a bit. It’s tough for me to believe things were just getting underway last Monday. It doesn’t feel like a week to me. It feels like that was months ago. The Jets have made numerous additions over the last week in building their 2019 roster.In one of the last moves to take place before things grind to a halt, the Jets brought back their old kicker on Friday. Chandler Catanzaro will return to the team after a year ago. He parlayed a nice 2017 season with the Jets into a big contract with Tampa Bay. That didn’t work out as he was cut in November and caught on with the Panthers briefly. Now the Jets got him back and had to cope with a Pro Bowl season from Jason Myers as they waited for Catanzaro to return. On today’s podcast we talk about Catanzaro and other assorted free agency thoughts.Thanks for listening.NFL Week 2 Late Games Open Thread The Jets lost today, but there is more football on the menu if you still care to watch.The showcase game of the late afternoon window in Week 2 is a rematch of last year’s AFC Championship Game as the Patriots visit the Jaguars. It wouldn’t make up for losing a Playoff game Womens Neal Sterling Jersey , but the Jaguars are looking for some measure of revenge after blowing a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter. At the very least, the day could end on a positive note with a New England loss.In other late action, the Cardinals take on the Rams http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-c.j.-mosley-jersey , the Lions take on the 49ers, and the Raiders take on the Broncos.Use this thread to discuss the late games for this Week 2. As always, we kindly ask you to refrain from requesting and posting links to illegal broadcasts of NFL games streamed over the internet. Thanks in advance for complying with this kind request.
Multi Quote Quote