WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Dallas sports team accidentally proves that Eagles fans are the bestNew Cheap Andre Dillard Jersey ,88commentsWhoops ... EDTShareTweetShareShareDallas sports team accidentally proves that Eagles fans are the bestBill Streicher-USA TODAY SportsA man sitting in the pouring rain to watch a Dallas Stars playoff game on a big screen outside the team’s stadium recently gained a lot of attention. The Stars even praised this man’s dedication on their official Twitter accountsmileretty cool, right? Well, I mean Andre Dillard Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , I guess. I don’t really care about the Stars.But wait. That umbrella ... ... is that ...... it is! It’s a Philadelphia Eagles umbrella. As it turns out, this man is a South Jersey native who moved down to Texas.So, just to recap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Stitched , a professional sports team in Dallas is using an Eagles fan as proof that they have “the best fans around.” That’s perfect.It’d be even better if Stars fans actually also rooted for the Cowboys. But we all know Cowboys fans are probably rooting for ... hold on, let me google the NHL’s version of a bandwagon team ... the Pittsburgh Penguins? Anyway, shout out to Mr. Friant for repping the Eagles down in Dallas.NFL insider believes Eagles will make “at least one significant trade and maybe more” NFL insider Jason La Canfora has been saying all along that the Philadelphia Eagles have interest in Le’Veon Bell and he’s not backing down. La Canfora quadrupled down on his stance in a recent CBS Sports interview.The part about “not wanting to get fan expectations too ratcheted up” here seems to be in response to ESPN’s latest report that the Eagles “have not pursued a trade for Bell and do not have plans to do so at this time.”As previously noted Andre Dillard Jersey Color Rush , the logistics of a Bell trade aren’t simple. But that doesn’t mean a deal can’t get done. The Eagles seemingly have the motivation. Given their lack of big plays, Philadelphia certainly has the need for a new offensive weapon. And Bell could really help the Eagles’ passing game in addition to his contributions as a runner.It’s interesting — but not surprising — that La Canfora mentioned the Eagles possibly trading for a new defensive back in addition to an offensive weapon. Bringing in a safety certainly makes more sense than bringing in a corner. But it remains to be seen who’s available.It’s also worth pointing out that La Canfora continues to mention the possibility of trading Foles. I fail to see where the market for Foles is but it sounds like La Canfora has heard something on that front.We’ll see what happens. For now, the Eagles are focused on their Week 6 game against the Giants. Then they’ll have some time before their next game on Sunday Cheap Andre Dillard Jersey , October 21. They’ll ultimately have to make a decision before the NFL trade deadline expires on Tuesday, October 30 at 4:00 PM ET.
Multi Quote Quote