Bursa Siang: IHSG Terkoreksi Gagal Manfaatkan Sentimen Santa Rally

Ipotnews-IHSGtumbang pada perdagangan hari Senin (17/14).IHSGturun 0,99 persen ke level 6.108. Nilai transaksi yang trjadi mencapai Rp4,38 triliun dengan volume perdagangan sebanyak 74,88 miliar saham. Pemodal asing melakukan aksi jual sebanyak Rp180,04 miliar. Saham-saham top gain antara lain[url=]SRIL[/url],[url=]LPPF[/url],[url=]INCO[/url],[url=]TLKM[/url].Sedangkan top los antara lain[url=]WSBP[/url],[url=]ANTM[/url],[url=]ICBP[/url],[url=]SSMS[/url]dan[url=]BBRI[/url]. Nilai tukar Rupiah terhadap dolar AS berada di posisi Rp14.620 atau melemah 0,45 persen. Bursa Asia Market saham Asia bergerak hati-hati pada perdagangan hari sesi pagi hari Senin )17/14). Hal ini terjadi seiring sikap para pmodal regional yang mewspadai aksi jual di bursa Wall Street pada pekan lalu. Pergerakan negatif bursa Asia seiring respon terhadap data ekonomi China yang memburuk. Indek Shenzhen di bursa China melemah 1,35 persen. Sementara Indeks Hang Seng di bursa Hong Kong turun 0,35 persen. Di bursa saham Jepang, Indeks Nikkei 225 turun 0,45 persen. indeks Topix drop 0,11 persen. Sedangkan di bursa Australia, Indeks ASX200 flat. Laju bursa saham Australia terhadang oleh pelemahan harga saham-saham banking papan atas. Hrga saham ANZ Banking Group turun 2 persen. Saham Westpac turun 1 persen. Saham National Austrlia Bank drop 1,37 persen. "Rally Santa yang diharapkan terbentuk telah membuat frustasi tetapi sekarang market agak senang jika setidaknya optimisme sejalan dengan sikap yang dilontarkan the Fed," demikian ulas Tim Riset Mizuho Bank. Sumber : admin
Multi Quote Quote
A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... Dadu Online
Multi Quote Quote
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. internet marketing company
Multi Quote Quote
You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. judi live dingdong
Multi Quote Quote
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Parlay Bola Terpercaya
Multi Quote Quote
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! voyance par téléphone
Multi Quote Quote
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. voyance en ligne
Multi Quote Quote
I most likely appreciating each and every bit of it. It is an incredible site and decent impart. I need to much obliged. Great employment! You all do an incredible blog, and have some extraordinary substance. Keep doing awesome. dạy trang điểm cô dâu
Multi Quote Quote
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! https://www.louisianainstantloans.com/cash-advance/kenner.html
Multi Quote Quote
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! los angeles acting program
Multi Quote Quote

Recent Updates