arah trend IHSG dengan RSI

eod 23 juni weekly RSI down trend

screen cap
Multi Quote Quote
eod 24 juni, selling pressure not yet over ( buying power < selling pressure )

image host
Multi Quote Quote
eod 29 juni weekly bearRSI, not yet oversold, adx strong down

upload a gif
Multi Quote Quote
I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. website
Multi Quote Quote
This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. NFTS - Honest Review
Multi Quote Quote
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. buy ritalin 10mg online
Multi Quote Quote
I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. Dating guide 2018
Multi Quote Quote
Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. ScanStartup.com
Multi Quote Quote
Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. robotic pool
Multi Quote Quote
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! cheap essay writing service
Multi Quote Quote

Recent Updates