Lebaran & Non-Confirmation

Lebaran & Non-Confirmation

Imam Semar, Investor Skeptis KlubSaham.Com

Ada persamaan antara Lebaran tahun ini dan bursa saham di US, yaitu mereka sama-sama punya “non confirmation”. Kita mulai dengan Lebaran. Apakah Lebaran hari Senen 23 Oktober 2006 atau Selasa 24 Oktober? Pemerintah mau mengumumkan pada malam 22 Oktober setelah melihat bulan baru (new moon atau hilal). Sebelumnya pemerintah sudah menetapkan tanggal 24 sebagai hari Lebaran, sedang Muhammadiyah menetapkan tanggal 23 sebagai Lebaran tahun ini. Ini yang disebut non-confirmation. Saya coba untuk menerangkan berdasarkan ilmu astronomi dan hadist.
Multi Quote Quote
You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. garage door company centereach
Multi Quote Quote
Multi Quote Quote
You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. sydney seo
Multi Quote Quote
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thank
Multi Quote Quote
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thank
Multi Quote Quote
Multi Quote Quote
Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. Cannibal
Multi Quote Quote
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. smm panel
Multi Quote Quote
Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: digitizing embroidery service
Multi Quote Quote

Recent Updates