Info untuk Waspada dan Hati-hati

ato yang ini..dpt warisan gratis smile smile smile \r\n\r\n\r\nGreetings in the name of Allah.\r\nAssalamualaikum Very Urgent,\r\nI am Mrs. Alice Hadi, I am from Zimbabwean’ I am married to Dr. Osah Hadi, who worked as Ambassador for Zimbabwean’ in Republic of Ghana in West Africa for nine years before his sudden death from heart attack, my late husband was very wealthy man and after his sudden death I inherited all his business and wealth/properties. We were married for 18 good years without any child.\r\n\r\nI developed breast cancer few years ago and have undergone surgery operation still the cancer till spreading more and more. I have visited London for another surgery operation but I regret to announce that is sad news from my doctor that from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it''s quite obvious that I may not survive another surgery operation because of cancer my stage.\r\n\r\nI am very worried and will like to open this top secret to you as a Muslim I will like to donate all I have to charity so that when I die I will go to heaven, now listen during my late husband team in Government he deposited physical cash of $18.500.000.00 million dollars (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in save two\r\nTrunk boxes as family treasures in Ghana West Africa during his time in office as ambassador. With Gold and Diamond worth $10.000.000.00 (Ten Million United State Dollars) \r\nI am to hand you over the wealth deposit as treasures I want you to collect the boxes that contain the money and distribute it yourself to charity home mainly in all the countries that is on political crisis or into civil war such as Afghanistan Pakistan Iraq Lebanon Congo D.R.C and my country Zimbabwean’ also you should use part of the money to build (mosque) in the memory of my late husband Dr. Osah Hadi, may his soul rest in peace so that when I die my soul will rest in peace. I pray that God wisdom will come upon you to touch many homeless children in the street.\r\nPLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE THIS MONEY IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.\r\n\r\nAs soon as you reply to me I will send you all the details you will need to contact my late husband lawyer in Africa who will help you to make the claim of the consignment boxes.\r\nBut for any reason you find this message offensive please you can ignore it and please accept my apology.\r\n\r\nAllah Hafiz.\r\nMrs. Alice Hadi,\r\nMy alternative email is (alicehadi@hotmail.com)
Multi Quote Quote
sesudah dibalas,,,dpt balasan…………..\r\n\r\n\r\nHello Dear,\r\n\r\nThanks for your prompt reply, I and very happy to receive your kind email today. I have sent a message to my late Husband Lawyer who helps him during the day of deposit of the boxes that contain the money as he is a Ghanaian Citizen and he is Accra Ghana, introducing you as my legal trustee who is in position to be the next of kin to the property consignment belonging to my late husband. I got your email address from yahoo chat room. \r\n\r\nI take this risk of handing over these funds to a stranger I have not even know or ever set my eyes on before, because I don’t have any children and relatives that can inherit the wealth, also my late husband families have not support my marriage with their son because I could not get a baby with him for all the years of our marriage. And my late husband families are into radical organization wish I would not allow this wealth to invest un-Godly way because I am my late husband really Muslim believer and will like the funds to use to help poor because befoer the dead of my late husband he told me that i should make sure that i use all his money to help poor and needy.\r\n\r\nTry to contact the lawyer immediately with bellow information.\r\n\r\nLawyer Information.\r\nEmail: esq.anani@hotmail.com\r\n\r\nEmail: esq.anani@yahoo.co.uk\r\n\r\nEmail: esq.anani@mail.lawguru.com \r\n\r\nEmail: esq_anani@mail2paralegal.com\r\nTel: +233-245390379,\r\nMr. Ken Anani Anka,\r\n\r\nHowever I have attached all the Deposit Documents along with this message as proof of the property so that you can also forward it to the Lawyer for processing.\r\n\r\nPlease also bear in mind that you most not allow the Lawyer to know that the boxes are containing US dollars because during the deposit of the boxes that contain the money; my late husband did not disclose to the Lawyer that the boxes is containing cash US dollars Incase he ask you about the content just inform them that is (Family Treasure)\r\n\r\nJUST ASK THE LAWYER TO HELP YOU TO CLAIM THE BOXES AND MOVE IT TO YOUR COUNTRY.\r\n\r\nAs soon as you receive the boxes you should take 30% for your self and your entire family while 70% is what you will distribute to charity ands do not forget to use part of the money to build a mosque in the memory of my late husband.\r\n\r\nKindly contact me incase you will like to get any information, I am in St Paul Hospital UK.\r\nHere is hospital Email Address st-paul.hospital@lycos.co.uk or StPaul.London@jubii.co.uk London.\r\n\r\nKeep praying for me.\r\n\r\nMrs. Alice Hadi.\r\n\r\nAllah Hafiz,\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nKindly fill this bellow message with your name and send to the lawyer as my trustee so that he will start the claim.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n……………………………………………………………………………………………….\r\n\r\nDear Mr. Ken Anani Anka,\r\n \r\n GREETINGS in the name of Allah, the redeemer of all people in the world.\r\n Oh behalf of the widow Ms. Alice Hadi and her children, I Mr/Mrs…………. From……………… NEEDS HELP from your good office that the BOXES deposited family treasure owned by the family must be move urgently into my country stated address above.\r\n\r\n The said deposit with the following documents such as Certificate of Ownership, Certificate of Deposit, Deposit of agreement and the family are relevant to the said trust boxes attached with these for your trust and immediate delivery.\r\n\r\n I pray that trust boxes include necessary documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered into my hand in my country. I pray too that the said trust boxes would be process officially and legally proceed duly signed by the authority safe upon delivery into my country.\r\n\r\n These notice I respectfully to trust me from your good office, to your awareness and do acknowledge the receipt of this mail as soon as you get it.\r\n\r\n Best regards to you and your family.\r\n\r\nYours Truly,\r\nMr/Mrs……………
Multi Quote Quote
sesudah dibalas,,,dpt balasan…………..\r\n\r\n\r\nHello Dear,\r\n\r\nThanks for your prompt reply, I and very happy to receive your kind email today. I have sent a message to my late Husband Lawyer who helps him during the day of deposit of the boxes that contain the money as he is a Ghanaian Citizen and he is Accra Ghana, introducing you as my legal trustee who is in position to be the next of kin to the property consignment belonging to my late husband. I got your email address from yahoo chat room. \r\n\r\nI take this risk of handing over these funds to a stranger I have not even know or ever set my eyes on before, because I don’t have any children and relatives that can inherit the wealth, also my late husband families have not support my marriage with their son because I could not get a baby with him for all the years of our marriage. And my late husband families are into radical organization wish I would not allow this wealth to invest un-Godly way because I am my late husband really Muslim believer and will like the funds to use to help poor because befoer the dead of my late husband he told me that i should make sure that i use all his money to help poor and needy.\r\n\r\nTry to contact the lawyer immediately with bellow information.\r\n\r\nLawyer Information.\r\nEmail: esq.anani@hotmail.com\r\n\r\nEmail: esq.anani@yahoo.co.uk\r\n\r\nEmail: esq.anani@mail.lawguru.com \r\n\r\nEmail: esq_anani@mail2paralegal.com\r\nTel: +233-245390379,\r\nMr. Ken Anani Anka,\r\n\r\nHowever I have attached all the Deposit Documents along with this message as proof of the property so that you can also forward it to the Lawyer for processing.\r\n\r\nPlease also bear in mind that you most not allow the Lawyer to know that the boxes are containing US dollars because during the deposit of the boxes that contain the money; my late husband did not disclose to the Lawyer that the boxes is containing cash US dollars Incase he ask you about the content just inform them that is (Family Treasure)\r\n\r\nJUST ASK THE LAWYER TO HELP YOU TO CLAIM THE BOXES AND MOVE IT TO YOUR COUNTRY.\r\n\r\nAs soon as you receive the boxes you should take 30% for your self and your entire family while 70% is what you will distribute to charity ands do not forget to use part of the money to build a mosque in the memory of my late husband.\r\n\r\nKindly contact me incase you will like to get any information, I am in St Paul Hospital UK.\r\nHere is hospital Email Address st-paul.hospital@lycos.co.uk or StPaul.London@jubii.co.uk London.\r\n\r\nKeep praying for me.\r\n\r\nMrs. Alice Hadi.\r\n\r\nAllah Hafiz,\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nKindly fill this bellow message with your name and send to the lawyer as my trustee so that he will start the claim.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n……………………………………………………………………………………………….\r\n\r\nDear Mr. Ken Anani Anka,\r\n \r\n GREETINGS in the name of Allah, the redeemer of all people in the world.\r\n Oh behalf of the widow Ms. Alice Hadi and her children, I Mr/Mrs…………. From……………… NEEDS HELP from your good office that the BOXES deposited family treasure owned by the family must be move urgently into my country stated address above.\r\n\r\n The said deposit with the following documents such as Certificate of Ownership, Certificate of Deposit, Deposit of agreement and the family are relevant to the said trust boxes attached with these for your trust and immediate delivery.\r\n\r\n I pray that trust boxes include necessary documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered into my hand in my country. I pray too that the said trust boxes would be process officially and legally proceed duly signed by the authority safe upon delivery into my country.\r\n\r\n These notice I respectfully to trust me from your good office, to your awareness and do acknowledge the receipt of this mail as soon as you get it.\r\n\r\n Best regards to you and your family.\r\n\r\nYours Truly,\r\nMr/Mrs……………\r\n\r\nBro Addi…HATI-HATI….\r\n\r\nsaya hampir pernah kena tipu macam gini…saya agak lupa tahun pastinya…sekitar 2004 kalo gak salah….\r\n\r\nkejadiannya demikian….saya dapat email dari seseorang yg mengaku dari afrika….saya gak tahu bagaimana mereka bisa dapat email saya….(namanya juga bajingan…segala cara juga dia bisa… smile )…..dia mengaku sebagai pengacara…dan dia mengetahuis ejumlah uang yg kalo dikurskan waktu itu ada sekitar Rp. 50M milik mantan kliennya yang pada meninggal semua (kecelakaan pesawat)….dia butuh orang dari luar yg mau mengaku sebagai kerabat almarhumah…..prosesnya akan dia lakukan….saya hanya diminta mengaku….kalo goal, saya akan dikasih sekitar 10M…\r\n\r\nWOW….ini benar-benar gila….mana ada rejeki kayak gini…???…tapi, saya masih belum percaya….saya pun mengirim email balasan dan menyatakan kesanggupan…toh, saya pikir, saya di indo….kalau ketahuan, saya tetap aman…\r\n\r\nbalasan demi balasan berlangsung dengan baik…dan dari tulisan-2 nya…kentara sekali kalo orgnya ini terpelajar….jadi, saya mulai "hanyut"….\r\n\r\nsampe akhirnya, dia meminta saya mentransfer uang sejumlah US$ 5,000 untuk biaya pengurusan….saya keberatan…akhirnya disepakati saya transfer US$ 500….\r\n\r\nketika baru pulang dari liburan di bali, saya segera mencari western union….ternyata malam itu pada tutup semua….akhirnya saya mengirim email dan memberitahu besok saja saya transfer uangnya….\r\n\r\nentah bagaimana istri saya merasa tidak enak…dia berkata, "jangan-jangan ini penipuan…!"\r\n\r\nsaya langsung deg…bisa jadi…saya pun langsung browsing internet berjam-jam…dari malam ampe pagi…akhirnya ketemu juga…ternyata penipuan macam gini banyak sekali terjadi…dan celakanya, banyak memakan korban…\r\n\r\nyang kasihan adalah kalo korbannya terpancing ke afrika…mereka tidak saja dikuras duitnya…tapi juga diancam dan disandera….\r\n\r\nakhirnya saya kirim email ke si pengacara gadungan…saya maki-maki dia dgn bahasa inggris dan jepang sebisanya…. smile smile smile…dan dia gak pernah balas lagi…\r\n\r\nsuatu kali saya pancing dia…saya memakai nama samaran dan mengirim email ke dia…pertamanya dia ragu-ragu…tapi melihat saya bersungguh-sungguh (goblok), dia akhirnya senang….dan saya akhiri komunikasi kami dgn maki-maki bahasa belanda dan rusia….. smile smile smile \r\n\r\nuntunglah saya selamat dari penipuan….ini karena saya "serakah" sehingga lupa diri…tapi, sebelumnya saya pernah berdana ke vihara dan memohon petunjuk…kalo urusan itu bohongan, sebaiknya digagalkan dgn segala cara….tapi kalo beneran, ya semoga jalannya lancar….\r\n\r\nterlepas dari dana-dana itu manjur atau tidak, saya bersukur lepas dari penipuan….\r\n\r\njadi, brobro ksc…berhati-hati memang penting…tapi yang lebih penting lagi adalah…maintain your greedy…that will save you now n forever…..\r\n :peace: :peace: :peace:
Multi Quote Quote
trima kasih atas sharing Anda skalian, smoga bmanfaat & mjadikan kita makin waspada, GBU all …………….
Multi Quote Quote
pernah gak dpt e-mail ini ??\r\n\r\nDear Citibank client,\r\n\r\nYou account may have been used by a third party. For your\r\nprotection, we\r\ndecided to suspend access to it.\r\n\r\nTo remove the suspension, please confirm your identity with us.\r\nTo do this, please download and complete the attached html form.\r\n\r\nWe are sorry for the inconvenience, but your security is our top\r\npriority.\r\n\r\n\r\nKind Regards,\r\nCustomer Service\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nCopyright © 2010 Citibank\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nSecurity Measures - Restore Your Access Online\r\n \r\n Please confirm that your card was not stolen by completing the fields below:\r\n\r\n Citibank Online User ID \r\n Citibank Online Password \r\n Social Security Number \r\n Date of Birth (ddmmyy)\r\n \r\n ATM/Debit Card Number (Linked to your primary account)\r\n \r\n Card Expiration Date (mmyy)\r\n \r\n Card Vefirication Code (Last 3 digits on the back of the card)\r\n \r\n PIN (the code you enter at ATMs) \r\n Account Number Any account linked to your\r\n ATM/Debit Card\r\n (e.g., checking, savings)\r\n \r\n Mother''s Maiden Name (This is the confidential word you''re asked to provide when you call Customer Service.)\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n *\r\n\r\n\r\nmakin sering & makin banyak email2 hantu kelaparan bkeliaran ……..\r\nmalah cerita2 dr teman, kadang2 ada y isinya klo kita buka email tsb,\r\nsalah -1 alasan, krn mungkin judul email tsb menarik…….\r\neh……. \r\nternyata justru mengandung virus masuk tanpa kita sadari…………\r\n\r\nmungkin ada KCS''er yg lebih bisa berbagi pengetahuannya …….????\r\ndan bkenan mberi pcerahan, shg kita lebih waspada…. ????
Multi Quote Quote
perihal KARTU KREDIT….. mungkin bisa kita coba, dg harapan PENIPU kapok….. andai Anda curiga, syukur tahu bahwa mereka bmaksud menipu ….. gimana klo kita pura2 aja percaya, trus pura2 aja kita ikuti, tapi data2 y kita berikan data2 y PALSU …..
Multi Quote Quote
sesudah dibalas,,,dpt balasan…………..\r\n\r\n\r\nHello Dear,\r\n\r\nThanks for your prompt reply, I and very happy to receive your kind email today. I have sent a message to my late Husband Lawyer who helps him during the day of deposit of the boxes that contain the money as he is a Ghanaian Citizen and he is Accra Ghana, introducing you as my legal trustee who is in position to be the next of kin to the property consignment belonging to my late husband. I got your email address from yahoo chat room. \r\n\r\nI take this risk of handing over these funds to a stranger I have not even know or ever set my eyes on before, because I don’t have any children and relatives that can inherit the wealth, also my late husband families have not support my marriage with their son because I could not get a baby with him for all the years of our marriage. And my late husband families are into radical organization wish I would not allow this wealth to invest un-Godly way because I am my late husband really Muslim believer and will like the funds to use to help poor because befoer the dead of my late husband he told me that i should make sure that i use all his money to help poor and needy.\r\n\r\nTry to contact the lawyer immediately with bellow information.\r\n\r\nLawyer Information.\r\nEmail: esq.anani@hotmail.com\r\n\r\nEmail: esq.anani@yahoo.co.uk\r\n\r\nEmail: esq.anani@mail.lawguru.com \r\n\r\nEmail: esq_anani@mail2paralegal.com\r\nTel: +233-245390379,\r\nMr. Ken Anani Anka,\r\n\r\nHowever I have attached all the Deposit Documents along with this message as proof of the property so that you can also forward it to the Lawyer for processing.\r\n\r\nPlease also bear in mind that you most not allow the Lawyer to know that the boxes are containing US dollars because during the deposit of the boxes that contain the money; my late husband did not disclose to the Lawyer that the boxes is containing cash US dollars Incase he ask you about the content just inform them that is (Family Treasure)\r\n\r\nJUST ASK THE LAWYER TO HELP YOU TO CLAIM THE BOXES AND MOVE IT TO YOUR COUNTRY.\r\n\r\nAs soon as you receive the boxes you should take 30% for your self and your entire family while 70% is what you will distribute to charity ands do not forget to use part of the money to build a mosque in the memory of my late husband.\r\n\r\nKindly contact me incase you will like to get any information, I am in St Paul Hospital UK.\r\nHere is hospital Email Address st-paul.hospital@lycos.co.uk or StPaul.London@jubii.co.uk London.\r\n\r\nKeep praying for me.\r\n\r\nMrs. Alice Hadi.\r\n\r\nAllah Hafiz,\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nKindly fill this bellow message with your name and send to the lawyer as my trustee so that he will start the claim.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n……………………………………………………………………………………………….\r\n\r\nDear Mr. Ken Anani Anka,\r\n \r\n GREETINGS in the name of Allah, the redeemer of all people in the world.\r\n Oh behalf of the widow Ms. Alice Hadi and her children, I Mr/Mrs…………. From……………… NEEDS HELP from your good office that the BOXES deposited family treasure owned by the family must be move urgently into my country stated address above.\r\n\r\n The said deposit with the following documents such as Certificate of Ownership, Certificate of Deposit, Deposit of agreement and the family are relevant to the said trust boxes attached with these for your trust and immediate delivery.\r\n\r\n I pray that trust boxes include necessary documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered into my hand in my country. I pray too that the said trust boxes would be process officially and legally proceed duly signed by the authority safe upon delivery into my country.\r\n\r\n These notice I respectfully to trust me from your good office, to your awareness and do acknowledge the receipt of this mail as soon as you get it.\r\n\r\n Best regards to you and your family.\r\n\r\nYours Truly,\r\nMr/Mrs……………\r\n\r\nBro Addi…HATI-HATI….\r\n\r\nsaya hampir pernah kena tipu macam gini…saya agak lupa tahun pastinya…sekitar 2004 kalo gak salah….\r\n\r\nkejadiannya demikian….saya dapat email dari seseorang yg mengaku dari afrika….saya gak tahu bagaimana mereka bisa dapat email saya….(namanya juga bajingan…segala cara juga dia bisa… smile )…..dia mengaku sebagai pengacara…dan dia mengetahuis ejumlah uang yg kalo dikurskan waktu itu ada sekitar Rp. 50M milik mantan kliennya yang pada meninggal semua (kecelakaan pesawat)….dia butuh orang dari luar yg mau mengaku sebagai kerabat almarhumah…..prosesnya akan dia lakukan….saya hanya diminta mengaku….kalo goal, saya akan dikasih sekitar 10M…\r\n\r\nWOW….ini benar-benar gila….mana ada rejeki kayak gini…???…tapi, saya masih belum percaya….saya pun mengirim email balasan dan menyatakan kesanggupan…toh, saya pikir, saya di indo….kalau ketahuan, saya tetap aman…\r\n\r\nbalasan demi balasan berlangsung dengan baik…dan dari tulisan-2 nya…kentara sekali kalo orgnya ini terpelajar….jadi, saya mulai "hanyut"….\r\n\r\nsampe akhirnya, dia meminta saya mentransfer uang sejumlah US$ 5,000 untuk biaya pengurusan….saya keberatan…akhirnya disepakati saya transfer US$ 500….\r\n\r\nketika baru pulang dari liburan di bali, saya segera mencari western union….ternyata malam itu pada tutup semua….akhirnya saya mengirim email dan memberitahu besok saja saya transfer uangnya….\r\n\r\nentah bagaimana istri saya merasa tidak enak…dia berkata, "jangan-jangan ini penipuan…!"\r\n\r\nsaya langsung deg…bisa jadi…saya pun langsung browsing internet berjam-jam…dari malam ampe pagi…akhirnya ketemu juga…ternyata penipuan macam gini banyak sekali terjadi…dan celakanya, banyak memakan korban…\r\n\r\nyang kasihan adalah kalo korbannya terpancing ke afrika…mereka tidak saja dikuras duitnya…tapi juga diancam dan disandera….\r\n\r\nakhirnya saya kirim email ke si pengacara gadungan…saya maki-maki dia dgn bahasa inggris dan jepang sebisanya…. smile smile smile…dan dia gak pernah balas lagi…\r\n\r\nsuatu kali saya pancing dia…saya memakai nama samaran dan mengirim email ke dia…pertamanya dia ragu-ragu…tapi melihat saya bersungguh-sungguh (goblok), dia akhirnya senang….dan saya akhiri komunikasi kami dgn maki-maki bahasa belanda dan rusia….. smile smile smile \r\n\r\nuntunglah saya selamat dari penipuan….ini karena saya "serakah" sehingga lupa diri…tapi, sebelumnya saya pernah berdana ke vihara dan memohon petunjuk…kalo urusan itu bohongan, sebaiknya digagalkan dgn segala cara….tapi kalo beneran, ya semoga jalannya lancar….\r\n\r\nterlepas dari dana-dana itu manjur atau tidak, saya bersukur lepas dari penipuan….\r\n\r\njadi, brobro ksc…berhati-hati memang penting…tapi yang lebih penting lagi adalah…maintain your greedy…that will save you now n forever…..\r\n :peace: :peace: :peace:\r\n\r\niya bro gombal69…dari awal emang udah tau kok itu penipuan….bales e-mail cuma buat iseng aja kok…pengen tau respondnya gimana smile smile
Multi Quote Quote
15 Agustus 2010 | 16:29 wib | Daerah\r\nDitipu Lewat Telepon Puluhan Juta Amblas\r\n\r\nSemarang, CyberNews. Dalam kurun waktu dua hari, modus penipuan melalui telepon terjadi di Kota Semarang. Dua orang korban dengan modus berbeda harus merelakan uang puluhan juta rupiah miliknya berpindah tangan dalam sekejap.\r\n\r\nKasus itu menimpa Ny Kwee Hera Sulistyarini (51) warga Jalan Kartini, Semarang Timur dan Drs Susanto MM (55) warga Jalan Persatuan B II/120 RT 02 RW 05 Jaka Setya Bekasi Selatan.\r\n\r\nNy Kwee menjadi korban penipuan bermodus memenangkan hadiah mobil Kijang Innova yang diselenggarakan salah satu operator seluler, sedangkan Susanto (55) korban penipuan setelah mengiklankan rumah yang dikontrakkan. Kepada polisi, Ny Kwee menceritakan, pada Jumat (13/smile mendapat pesan singkat melalui ponselnya, bahwa korban memenangkan hadiah undian berupa satu mobil Kijang Innova.\r\n\r\n"Suara seorang laki-laki mengaku sebagai karyawan operator seluler dan meminta saya menghubungi Dr Muhamad Yasin di nomor (021) 53177711 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (021) 53177711      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (021) 53177711 end_of_the_skype_highlighting yang disebutnya sebagai koordinator undian," katanya kepada petugas SPK.\r\n\r\nKetika diminta mentransfer uang Rp 6.750.000 dengan alasan untuk mengurus BPKB dan STNK atas namanya, korban menyetujui. Dia mengirim uang ke nomor rekening 70901719297 atas nama Andi Firmansyah melalui salah satu bank di Jalan MT Haryono. Tidak berapa lama wanita itu menerima kabar jika ada kesulitan mengirim mobil melalui pesawat dengan alasan biaya pengiriman sangat mahal.\r\n\r\nKorban kembali mengirim uang, kali ini ke nomor rekening berbeda yakni 6460247002 atas nama Farida Astri sebesar Rp 17,4 juta melalui bank yang sama. Dia lalu menghubungi M Yasin dan dijawab mobil datang sore itu juga.Namun ditunggu sejak sore hingga malam hari, mobil yang dijanjikan tidak datang, Ny Kwee mencoba menghubungi M Yasin, tetapi ponselnya sudah tidak aktif.\r\n\r\nSehari sebelumnya, Dr Susanto juga menjadi korban penipuan dan harus merelakan uangnya Rp 20,5 juta di pindah ke rekening orang lain. Korban menceritakan kejadian itu berawal ketika dia memasang iklan kontrak rumah di Jalan Gombel Permai melalui koran. Sekitar siang hari, korban menerima SMS dari seseorang yang mengaku bernama Aris.\r\n\r\nIsi pesan singkat itu berbunyi rumah diiklankan ada yang berminat mengontrak dua tahun dengan harga Rp 28 juta atas nama Dr Sofyan Lubis. Susanto kemudian menghubungi Sofyan Lubis dan mereka setuju dengan harga Rp 28 juta. "Orang itu kemudian meminta nomor rekening korban dengan alasan akan transfer uang Rp 5 juta sebagai tanda jadi," kata Susanto.\r\n\r\nDia lalu ke ATM Mandiri di Gelael samping Akpol dan memberikan nomor rekeningnya. Sore harinya, korban kembali menerima telepon dari pelaku dan meminta korban supaya ke ATM karena akan membayar kekurangannya. Di salam ATM, korban dipandu untuk menekan tombol-tombol sesuai permintaan pelaku.\r\n\r\n"Namun, setelah saldo tabungan saya cek, ternyata uang tidak bertambah, tetapi justru berkurang Rp 19,9 juta. Uang itu masuk ke rekening atas nama Yudiansyah," kata dia.\r\n\r\nSadar menjadi korban penipuan, dia melaporkan kasus itu ke pihak berwajib. Kedua kasus penipuan itu kini sedang diselidiki polisi.\r\n\r\n( Rosyid Ridho /CN26 )\r\n\r\nhttp://suaramerdeka.com/v1/index.php/read/news/2010/08/15/62492/Ditipu-Lewat-Telepon-Puluhan-Juta-Amblas
Multi Quote Quote
sebenernya untuk ngadepin kaya begini, perlu ingat satu pepatah aja : "if it''s too good to be true, then there''s something fishy behind" dgn berbekal ini, umumnya kita bisa terhindar dari segala jenis penipuan MLM, ponzi scheme, kartu kredit, dll smile
Multi Quote Quote
contoh kiriman email y tiap hari makin buaaa…..aanyaaaak….\r\nbaik jenis & model tipu2 nya ……\r\n\r\nhe… he…..\r\nga hujan ga ada angin kok mau ……\r\nemang pa dpastikan ada y SERAKAH tapi jg BODO …. ????\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nAnda adalah Pemenang $ 1,000.000.00 (Promo Penghargaan Australia 2010)\r\n…\r\nDari: \r\nAUSTRALIAN LOTTERY AWARD 2010 <indiansteps> \r\n…\r\nTambah ke Kontak\r\nKepada: \r\n\r\n\r\nREF NUMBER: 475061725\r\nBATCH NUMBER: 7056490902 / 188\r\nWinning NUMBER: GB8701 / L RRC\r\nAMOUNT WON: $ 1.000.000,00\r\n\r\nAnda adalah Pemenang $ 1,000.000.00 (Promo Penghargaan Australia 2010). silahkan Anda diminta untuk menghubungi alamat di bawah ini untuk klaim Anda.\r\n\r\nKontak Person J Williams\r\nKontak E-mail Alamat: j21.williams@hotmail.com\r\n\r\nTel:+2347030965626 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +2347030965626      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +2347030965626 end_of_the_skype_highlighting\r\n\r\nHormat kami,\r\nMrs Olivia Cooper\r\nManager Promosi.
Multi Quote Quote

Recent Updates